The latest episode of Get out of wrap is out!
I really enjoyed chatting to Sham Aziz who is Head of Customer Service at Selfridges.
Sham covers his 17 year journey in delivering contact centre operating models and working in and leading the customer service and contact centre teams for some great companies.
In an enjoyable chat we also talk about;
- Advisor motivation & performance
- Work / life balance
- People being themselves
- Lessons learnt
- Delivering customer service & focusing on team members
- The importance of mentors and key people in your career
Also mentioned are faxes and dad jokes 🙂
Thanks Sham and I hope you all enjoy it.
– Martin Teasdale
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat/id1462669837?uo=4
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/get-out-of-wrap
- Google: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy85MTk4ZmY4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2AX84A3YegnAWcSndVYMhX
- Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-c-WzX9zw
- Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1462669837/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/rK5J
- Sticher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-ch