Established in 1994, the Call Centre Management Association is the longest established call centre group in the UK.
To support contact centre managers through providing opportunities to network; to openly share best practice and to increase their skills and knowledge through specialist training. Our aim is to offer timely and impartial advice to our members; to keep contact centre leaders in touch with changes in their industry; to provide credible benchmarking information and to help individuals maintain an awareness of the latest trends and developments.
- We will always put our member’s needs first
- We will never share our members contact details with third parties
- We will provide a safe environment for people to grow and learn
- We operate for contact centre managers led by a board of contact centre managers
- We will never have suppliers on our board.
- If we have partnerships with suppliers this will only be with credible organisations that support the Associations objectives. Our partners will not activity sell their services to our members.
- We will identify best practice and share it with our members