For over 25 years the CCMA (Call Centre Management Association), as the longest established contact centre industry body has been dedicated to supporting contact centre leaders. Founded on the principles of sharing best practice and networking to improve skills and knowledge, the CCMA is a thriving community that represents leaders from a huge cross-section of the industry.
Members of the CCMA community can take advantage of the many networking and learning opportunities aimed at keeping contact centre leaders up to date with changes in the industry; from technology advances, to regulation changes, to discovering new ways to improve the customer experience and more.
The UK National Contact Centre Conference and the UK National Contact Centre Awards are flagship events in the CCMA calendar. They are complimented by Best Practice Site Visits, regular seminars, Special Interest Groups and training courses. In addition, the CCMA provide a unique online benchmarking tool and a wealth of research and insights aimed at supporting the development of the industry.
- We will always put our member’s needs first
- We will never share our members contact details with third parties
- We will provide a safe environment for people to grow and learn
- We operate for contact centre managers led by a board of contact centre managers
- We will never have suppliers on our board.
- If we have partnerships with suppliers this will only be with credible organisations that support the Associations objectives. Our partners will not activity sell their services to our members.
- We will identify best practice and share it with our members