The industry’s first podcast
Contact centres have come a long way since the days of team leaders asking their team to ‘get out of wrap’. Now the industry has its first ever podcast dedicated to the world of contact centres. Hosted by Martin Teasdale, contact centre connoisseur and consultant at CCMA partner BPA Quality, Get Out of Wrap interviews industry experts, leading lights, rising stars, innovators and disrupters.
The podcast series aims to talk about best practice in contact centres and demonstrate how vibrant, diverse and exciting these operations are. Martin’s interviews are shared through a number of different channels, including Apple, Google and Spotify.
The CCMA is delighted to join its distribution network and will share each podcast as Martin publishes it.
In June, Martin had a chat with our very own Ann-Marie Stagg as we celebrate our 25 year anniversary. Listen to the interview.
If you’d like to take part or would like to hear Martin interview someone that has some great things to say, why not drop Martin a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat/id1462669837?uo=4
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/get-out-of-wrap
- Google: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy85MTk4ZmY4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2AX84A3YegnAWcSndVYMhX
- Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-c-WzX9zw
- Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1462669837/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/rK5J
- Sticher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-ch