UK National Contact Centre Academy
The UK National Contact Centre Academy is the training arm of the Call Centre Management Association (UK).
Developing the contact centre management professional is at the heart of the CCMA values. That’s why the UK National Contact Centre Academy was formed. This unique training organisation draws on the broad and practical in-depth contact centre experience at the CCMA. Our trainers have led best practice and award winning operations.
No matter where you are in your contact centre career, we’re here to help. From developing a confident advisor, to becoming an effective Team Manager and Contact Centre Professional, to succeeding as a strategic leader in customer contact, our training programmes will help you achieve your goals.
Take a look at just some of the courses we offer by clicking here
Click on the links below to see examples of the training courses we can deliver for you:
- Call Handling Techniques
- Delivering Great Conversations
- Operational Coaching Skills for Team Managers and Coaches
- Performance Management Practices in a Contact Centre Environment
- Absence Management in a Contact Centre Environment
- Running Effective Contact Centre Meetings
- Planning and Prioritising for Contact Centre Team Managers
- Delivering Difficult Conversations Successfully