How do you make sure your team leaders can keep up with your customers in a world that is changing so quickly?
How do you ensure they understand what customers’ pain points are and learn some techniques for eliminating them to raise the overall experience? And how do you best achieve this when some of our customers might have more challenges in communicating and making informed decisions because they are vulnerable in some way?
The courses in this bundle help your team leaders put themselves in your customers’ shoes so they can deliver a better experience all round.
How it works
Book this bundle of 3 courses and save 10% per person per course. You can book multiple people at once on to all 3 courses, just use the form below to tell us who’s coming.
Courses in this bundle
After taking these courses you will:
- Appreciate of the key customer behaviours which have accelerated during lockdown and how they have influenced expectations.
- Know why and when to use voice, text and video as omnichannel engagement grows.
- Have a deeper understanding of psychology of customer interaction and the impact emotion plays in memorable experiences.
- Recognise and apply the key Principles of an “Easy” and “Effortless” Customer Experience.
- Learn about the importance of seeing things through the eyes of the customer and recognise the need to update, add or amend existing processes that are making interactions feel hard for your customers.
- Develop strategies and interventions that help us align ourselves better with each individual customer and learn how to modify our service in response to the range of different vulnerabilities.
- Embrace the needs of all customers by championing vulnerability back in the Contact Centre, furthering best practice across the business.
Benefits to your business
Businesses that have the inside line on changing customer behaviour are not only able to respond faster than their competitors, they can also anticipate developments to steal a march on entirely new markets.
Investing in helping your people and managers understand your customers and their evolving needs will enable your business to respond better to customers’ real needs, helping to build deeper relationships that shut out your competition.
One of the biggest frustrations that customers have, that makes the Customer Experience feel just like hard work, is being passed around the business from one person to the next as they try in vain to get their query resolved. Customers hate having to repeat their story over and over again as they move through an organisation on a conveyor belt from one internal team to the next.
By providing comprehensive training alongside robust policies and procedures, staff will be equipped with greater confidence and skills when serving all customers, including vulnerable ones, thus boosting the customer experience and ensuring the delivery of best practice every time.
Martin was very knowledgeable and engaging, and I really enjoyed the course. The training raised so many important considerations for my company and the way we approach our own training and quality standards. It’s given me a lot to think about!”
“It delivered exactly what it set out to, was incredibly relevant and what I was looking for and it was delivered extremely well by Gavin!”
Book This Bundle
Please fill in the form to register up to 6 people for this bundle. Each attendee will attend all 3 courses. They will be be enrolled into the next available session for each course. We will contact the booker to arrange the payment and confirm the dates.
Three x 3-hour online Training Courses using Zoom or Teams.
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Team Managers, Team Leaders and Coaches looking to support their teams to develop their understanding of customer behaviour and develop their empathy skills.
Why should you go?
To learn techniques to help you to understand your customers better, that you can then apply to improve the outcome of conversations by delivering a more empathetic approach.
How much is it?
CCMA members: £672*
Per person, for three courses.
Includes 10% discount.
Additional discounts available for group bookings