The Contact Centre Standards Framework provides industry professionals with a pathway to higher performance and operational excellence.
Leaders can self-assess their competence against the Standards Framework in order to discover gaps in capability with the intention of raising standards in their contact centre. Independent assessment by industry experts will enable impartial analysis, a personalised report with practical recommendations and a highly regarded accreditation.
Pathway to Excellence
Supported by CCMA Membership
Self-assessment – Members can self-assess their competence against the framework. However, this is an internal gauge and won’t lead to accredited certification.
The tool is available to members only. If you are not yet a member, you can find more information on membership here.
Self-Assessment Pack available from December 2023
Pre-register for Self-Assessment
Who is the Contact Centre Standards Framework for?
- The Framework is open to all contact centre operations in the UK.
- Organisations that are assessed will be Members of the CCMA, and can join at the point of application.
- BPOs may be accredited. There are some in-bulit adjustments to the assessment to ensure it is relevant to the outsourcing setting.
- Contact centres may operate in a hybrid or homeworking setting; the assessment caters for this.
- A single site may include multiple brands or multiple clients.
- A contact centre may request just a single brand or client to be assessed.
A member exclusive.