Leading a contact centre team can be both rewarding and challenging.
As your strategic training partner, we’re here to support you as you develop your contact centre teams, which is why we have developed a transformative and immersive Leadership Programme. We understand the unique challenges that come with managing a team in this fast-paced industry, and our programme is tailored to address them head-on.
About the Programme
Unleash leadership potential with our transformative programme. Team Leaders and Managers will undertake six workshops delivered over 4-6 months, which will equip them with the skills to enhance personal effectiveness and master the art of coaching, performance management and the ability to become highly effective leaders.
Through practical exercises, action plans and on-going support, delegates will be empowered to strive for positive change and achieve exceptional results.
Why take our Leadership Programme?
Statistics reveal that the UK contact centre industry incurs a staggering cost of £340 billion annually due to employee dissatisfaction and disengagement.
The dynamics of leadership and management in contact centres have undergone significant changes due to the shift towards remote and hybrid work settings. This transition has made it more challenging for leaders to effectively support frontline teams in their wellbeing and performance challenges, which is having a detrimental impact on employee engagement and retention.
Our Leadership Programme has been carefully crafted to give capable and new leaders the opportunity to:
- Enhance colleague and customer satisfaction.
- Nurture and retain talent within your organisation.
- Develop a strong culture that sets your contact centre up for success.
- Support career development.
- Enhance existing coaching.
- Improve team performance – strive for a high performing team.
- Supports an efficiency drive.
- Increase self-awareness and personal effectiveness.
What does the programme include?
- An exploration meeting to discuss the scope of the training and agree the key outcomes
- Trainer on-site to get a feel for the operation, purpose and objectives
- A face-to-face launch event to set the delegates expectations, engagement and commitment to learning
- Two touch-point meetings to assess progress
- Embedding activities to support individuals learning
- Academy Leadership Programme certificate upon completion
About the trainer
Jenifer Lord is a highly skilled coach and facilitator who has worked with many prestigious clients and organisations all over the UK and in South Africa, India and USA. Having gained most of her experience over many years leading teams in fast paced multi-million turnover organisations, Jenifer blends strong commerciality and outstanding customer focus with a revolutionary way of thinking.
Her passion for understanding what makes people tick led her to study Psychology, Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for stress reduction as well as Mindfulness. As a lover of life, Jenifer understands that the key to success in both life and business is through people. She has endless positivity and optimism, which she brings with her at work.
To request more information or to book, please complete the form below.
Delivered face-to-face over 4-6 months.
Who is it for?
This course is open to both members and non-members of the CCMA, and designed for Team Leaders and Managers.
Whether you’re an experienced manager or a team leader eager to step up to the next level, our programme is designed to meet your unique needs and goals.
Please note: This is for bookings for groups of 5+.
Please get in touch with email@example.com for pricing details.