Learn how to deliver service levels with planning
This one day workshop which will be delivered by a Resource Management expert will lead you through a step by step approach to the planning process and explore how Managers and Team Managers can support the planning function in order to deliver service levels.
By the end of the workshop delegates will have an understanding of:
- The planning cycle
- Methods used to forecast contact volumes and resource requirements
- How shrinkage should be calculated for your operation
- Matching resources to demand including fixed and flexible approaches
- Identifying hotspots and what actions to take
- Explore the challenges of real-time management of resources – delivering and optimising the resource plan
- Managing shrinkage and adherence to maximise service level performance
- How to develop a strong relationship between resource planning and the frontline teams
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 17 Apr 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Who is it for?
Team Managers who want a better understanding of the planning process. Contact Centre Managers who are new to role. Anyone considering a future role in resource planning.
Why should you go?
This workshop will be highly practical and interactive with opportunities to put your new found knowledge into practice through exercises and discussion sessions.
How much is it?
CCMA members: £345 + VAT for one delegate, £245 + VAT for additional delegates.
Non-members: £395 +VAT for one delegate, £295 + VAT for additional delegates.