Looking after employee mental and physical health at work has never been more important
This 3 hour virtual training workshop explores various aspects of mental health and how you as a Contact Centre Manager can support your teams if they are struggling with certain aspects of their mental health and well-being.
Your colleagues are dealing with changes in their working lives and changes at home. Some are getting used to working from home for the first time. Checking in on advisors each day is a great start, but may not be enough. This course will help you understand when people might be struggling and give you a greater understanding of mental health.
- Gain a greater understanding of mental health as a topic
- Understand & explore the two most common mental health issues – anxiety & depression
- Learn how to spot the early signs that a colleague is struggling with mental health
- Understand how and when to intervene with effective support
- Explore the role of the Manager with regards to managing mental health at work
- Explore your boundaries and know your limits
- Learn more about working from home & the effects on mental health – helping your people to work smarter & better
- Help to create a Network Support Map for your people
One 3-hour online session with a 15 minute break, using Microsoft Teams.
How to book
Please complete the form below to book your place and places for colleagues. We will raise an invoice, so if you need to provide a purchase order number, please do so in the form or email it to email@example.com.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Thu 30 Sep 2021
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Team Managers and anyone responsible for managing people in contact centres.
Why should you go?
To gain a greater understanding of mental health as a topic
How much is it?
CCMA members: £149*
‘What delegates say’
“The information was helpful and informative, as was the presentation and workbook.”
“Really enjoyed the full session. The interaction was also great throughout.”
“I thought that Mike did an excellent job of keeping us all engaged, he ran at a great pace and also had the right tone and manner, he was also very open and honest ”
About the trainer
Mike started his career in the contact centre industry over 25 years ago. He is an enthusiastic and passionate trainer with a wealth of experience.