How the Quality Assurance and Complaints Management team at The AA work together to create better customer outcomes.
We are very excited to be able to take you inside The AA’s contact centre. During this virtual visit, the Quality Management and Complaints Management teams will share with us how they’ve built a culture of collaboration that helps them deliver clearer communications with their colleagues, better customer outcomes and detailed insight to the wider business.
They are going to share with us:
- How they created a structure that encourages collaboration amongst their teams
- What they did during the pandemic and how it’s shaping their operation
- The insights they user and how it improves processes and procedures
- How their culture helps them deliver great customer service
- Give us a virtual tour of the Contact Centre
About the host
With over 15 million members, the AA is one of the UK’s largest motoring organisation. They serve customers across several lifestyle services including breakdown cover, insurance, finance over a wide range of channels.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Thu 10 Sep 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, Quality Assurance Managers, Complaints and Customer Relations Managers, Colleague Engagement Specialists, Team Managers.
Why should you go?
Join us for this virtual best practice visit to get ideas on how your operation can work collaboratively with other internal departments to create better outcomes for customers.
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members