Click Travel share their award-winning story of how their Customer Support Innovation Team created a new customer self-service platform.
During this virtual visit, the Customer Support Innovation team will share with us how they collaborated with the rest of the business to design and implement a new customer self-service platform which improved efficiencies and customer satisfaction results.
During the session, the team will share with us:
- Give us an overview of Click Travel
- Give us a virtual tour of the contact centre
- Share how they identified the challenges customers were experiencing
- How they engaged and collaborated with the rest of the business
- How they designed and implemented a new self-service customer platform
- How the create a new customer experience programme for all their colleagues and how this increased engagement
- Share with us the results of all these changes
And you’ll have an opportunity to ask them questions too.
About the host
Taking home Gold for Business Improvement Team of the Year (Small) at the UK National Contact Centre Awards 2020. Click Travel Customer Support innovation team are corporate travel management and booking platform who are here to reduce the cost and complexity of business travel for everyone involved. Their main contact centre is in Birmingham and has over 150 employees.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 13 Jan 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, Business Improvement Managers, Colleague Engagement Specialists, HR Business Partners, Team Managers.
Why should you go?
Join us for this virtual visit to hear how the Click Travel team improved business processes and improved the customer journey.
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members