The New World: The PerfectHome journey to creating an agile, digital business
During this virtual visit, the leadership team will share with us how they’ve built a brand new culture around customer and colleague insight.
During the session, the team will share with us:
- How the pandemic has influenced their new operating model
- How multi-skilling of colleagues will now be used to enhance Customer Experience
- How they surveyed both their customers and colleagues throughout lockdown to establish their wants and needs
- How they are exploring and driving improvements in their business culture
- Give us a virtual tour of the contact centre
About the host
Taking home bronze for Team Manager of the Year – Service at the UK National Contact Centre Awards 2020, PerfectHome is a household goods retailer and financial service provider based in the UK. With various sites across the UK, their main contact centres are based in Newcastle and Birmingham and their focus is on providing customers with top quality products and services.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 11 Nov 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, Business Improvement Managers, Colleague Engagement Specialists, HR Business Partners, Team Managers.
Why should you go?
Join us for this virtual visit to get ideas on how to create a new culture in a flexible working environment.
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members