Building empathy with customers
Connecting with customers on an emotional level reaps rewards
In recent months, contact centre advisors have demonstrated their empathy and ability to build emotional connections with customers and this has delivered increases in CSAT scores and loyalty. With more customers demonstrating loyalty to brands that connect on an emotive level, building a customer experience that meets this expectation is now paramount.
This three-hour workshop will give you the insight, the evidence and the framework to start building your approach to emotive CX. The result of deploying an end to end management approach to emotive CX will be an increase in NPS, customer satisfaction and customer effort scores that translate into commercial ROI.
- Find out what Emotive CX really means and why it is critical
- Learn about the impact of emotional connections on customer loyalty
- Discover how to demonstrate an ROI for CX
- Gain insight that provides the evidence for change
- Appreciate why this is a customer service priority
- Discover a framework for end to end management of an emotive CX programme
- Understand the neuroscience of emotion
- Work through a competency framework for change
A three hour Zoom session with a break
How to book
Please complete the form below to book your place and places for colleagues. We will raise an invoice, so if you need to provide a purchase order number, please do so in the form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 24 Feb 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Leaders, CX Managers and those responsible for customer experience in the contact centre.
Why should you go?
To gain insight into how effective emotive CX is and to discover a framework to implement it.
How much is it?
CCMA members: £299 + VAT
Non-members: £349 + VAT