This course delivers reskilling for a new world. Contact centre professionals are experiencing a transition to the next chapter in customer interaction. This is being driven by significant trends in the way customers and organisations engage:
- Customers are in change mode. More leave for less reason. Loyalty is under threat. Organisations need an effective response.
- Conversations are becoming more complex and take longer as self-service soaks up the simple stuff. Impact matters even more.
- Lockdown has made things emotional. Sometimes unpleasantly so. Customer experience is defined by what is remembered.
This is a foundation course designed for team leaders, coaches and contact centre managers looking to evolve culture and competency in recognition that customers have moved on.
This 3-hour virtual training course will give you the understanding and skills to improve the outcome of conversations by delivering a more empathetic approach. It is designed as four sessions over three hours of learning covering:
- New customer behaviours
- Brains, emotion and customer experience
- Empathy as a mindset and skill
- The playbook for memorable outcomes
- Appreciation of the key customer behaviours which have accelerated during lockdown and how they have influenced expectations.
- Knowing why and when to use voice, text and video as omni-channel engagement grows.
- Understanding a deeper psychology of customer interaction and the impact emotion plays in memorable experiences.
- Greater self-awareness with an experiential dive into listening and empathy. Testing your capability to listen 100% and self-assessing your range of empathy behaviours.
- Building your own mental model of how to deliver conversationally memorable outcomes and how to coach for experience gaps.
- Onboarding a best practice hearts and mind checklist for building trust and co-operation.
A three hour Zoom session with a break
How to book
Please complete the form below to book your place and places for colleagues. We will raise an invoice, so if you need to provide a purchase order number, please do so in the form or email it to email@example.com.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Thu 13 Jan 2022
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Team Managers, Team Leaders and Coaches looking to support their teams develop their empathy skills.
Why should you go?
To improve the outcome of conversations by delivering a more empathetic approach
How much is it?
CCMA members: £299 + VAT
Non-members: £349 + VAT
About the trainer
Martin Hill-Wilson has been delivering innovative learning programmes to customer facing teams for over four decades. He blends his expertise in chairing, facilitation, thought leadership and mentoring with an early career immersion in experiential training to design effective and fulfilling learning journeys. They are also great fun to be part of and you are guaranteed to leave a Martin session with a whole new perspective.