Free to CCMA members, our promise is no waffle, no sales pitches, just straight talking from industry experts.
Our annual conference aims to keep our members up to date with the latest trends and developments in the industry. This year will be no different as we take the UK National Contact Centre Conference online.
We’ll announce the full agenda soon. For now, here are some of the highlights to look forward to:
- Kantar will give us the latest insights into how the world is changing
- CCMA Research Director, Stephen Yap, will reveal what is happening to customer behaviour in our latest research, courtesy of Odigo
- We’ll hear how Atom Bank is adapting to changes in customer behaviour
- Find out how Capita is responding to latest events
- The Very Group will tell us about their approach to colleague engagement
- There will be a panel debate focused on how the industry is adapting
- The HR Director at BPA will talk about managing mental health and wellbeing through change
- BUPA will share how they are implementing a wellbeing solution
- Get advice on the technology roadmap to the future with Martin Hill-Wilson
Register below to attend.
About the sponsor
Odigo helps big organisations connect with individuals through world-class, cloud-based contact centre solutions. Our cutting-edge, proprietary technologies enable a seamless, efficient, omnichannel experience for your customers and a satisfying, engaging experience for your service agents.
Odigo serves more than 400,000 agents and business users globally. With a 25-year history of industry firsts, Odigo has more than 350 clients around the world. Odigo is a Capgemini brand, which means we benefit from the scale and expertise of one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Visit us at: www.odigo.com.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 3 Nov 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Directors, Customer Service Directors, Customer Experience professionals, Contact Centre Leaders, Quality Managers, Insight Managers, Business Improvement Leaders, Business Change Managers, HR contact centre business partners, Contact centre learning and development leaders.
Why should you go?
The CCMA’s annual conference shares the latest trends and developments in the contact centre industry. The event offers a balance of industry speakers and member case studies. No sales pitches, no waffle, just straight talking from industry leaders.
Who can attend?
Places are limited to CCMA members and CCMA invited guests. CCMA members can book an unlimited number of places.
How much is it?
Free to attend.