Reaching and maintaining a good level of customer satisfaction while going through changes in the contact centre is not only vital but can be challenging. Join us as we explore why CSAT is important and hear from members how they are managing it.
You already know that customer satisfaction is important. Recent events have tested the resilience of your CSAT and customer feedback processes, and some have experienced positive spikes in customer sentiment. Reaching and maintaining a good level of customer satisfaction while going through changes in the contact centre is vital, but it can also be very challenging.
How you deliver customer service, engage with your customers, collect customer feedback and manage complaints are all vital components to delivering an excellent overall customer experience.
During this online seminar we will explore:
• Why excellent customer service in the contact centre really matters
• What drives a compelling customer experience?
• Different approaches to measuring and tracking customer satisfaction
• How to use customer feedback to drive business performance improvements
• A member case study sharing best practice
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 15 Sep 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact centre and CX leaders responsible for CSAT in the contact centre
Why should you go?
Explore why CSAT is important and hear from members how they are managing it
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members