Change and transformation is a constant journey in most organisations and the contact centre environment is no exception. This workshop explores how to take conscious control of the change process and learn how to communicate effectively during periods of change. It will assist in bringing employees on the journey with you, helping them to see change as a progressive evolution and to minimise confusion and motivational blocks.
Benefits to your business
• Enhanced buy-in during periods of change ensures navigation through change is smoother and minimises disruption to work flow.
• Bringing the team on board is vital to maintaining a motivated and engaged workforce during change periods.
• Workplace culture benefits as we align how we would like to operate and be perceived as an organisation (i.e. that we are collaborative and communicative) with how we function in practice.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Develop strategies to support people through periods of change.
• Coach around the change curve, understanding the sphere of influence.
• Adapt and develop effective leadership communication during change.
• Create clear and relevant messages to ensure they are readily received.
• Understand the change process and gain insight into where team members are on the change curve.
• Devise a consolidated action plan to implement in the workplace.
- Management of change – the change curve
Change is inevitable in the contact centre environment. Explore the impact of change on the individual and how people typically react and respond.
- Spheres of influence
Explore the three spheres of influence to help understand what is in your control and what is not. Identify what concerns you and the limits and opportunities there are during change.
- Coaching through the change process
As both coach and coachee – how best to listen, ask questions, identify support needs and development opportunities.
- Planning for change
Using the 4 Ps, identify how to plan effectively for change. Consider your communication strategy and how to get the message across effectively.
Identify the strengths and opportunities that change can bring, as well as analyse and mitigate against the weaknesses and threats that can be identified. Create an action plan for success.
3-hour online sessions, using Zoom.
How to book
Please complete the form below to book your place and places for colleagues. We will raise an invoice, so if you need to provide a purchase order number, please do so in the form or email it to email@example.com.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Thu 6 Oct 2022
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who is it for?
This training is useful for organisations undergoing change and is suitable for Contact Centre Leaders and other managers involved in organisational change initiatives.
Why should you go?
To explore how to take conscious control of the change process and learn how to communicate effectively during periods of change.
How much is it?
CCMA members: £299*
Additional discounts available for group bookings
About the trainer
Sophia is a qualified tutor, trainer and psychotherapist with 30 years’ experience working across the public, private, voluntary and FE sectors. As a senior trainer with BPA, she works closely with clients to deliver impactful solutions that drive customer excellence. Her work is influenced and underpinned by a career-driven philosophy that human connection and the strength of our relationships sit at the heart of both business and personal success.