A highly practical 2-day workshop that equips line managers with a basic understanding of the resource planning process. It provides valuable tips and techniques for positively influencing the achievement of the resource plans to deliver the service level objectives.
Managers/Team Managers can find themselves in the unenviable position of being caught between the human needs and preferences of their agents and the requirements of the Workforce Planning Team’s resource plans. This workshop will ensure that Managers/Team Managers understand how to find and support a balance that meets their team’s needs whilst sticking to the resource plan.
By the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the systematic resource planning cycle for call handling
- Identify how they and their team’s actions can impact the forecasts and schedules
- Understand what they can do to reduce the pressure of work (and get more holidays approved)
- Explain the importance of working as a team with agents, planners, other team leaders and managers to achieve the goal
- Apply the information, techniques and tools provided to educate their agents on the impact of their behaviours on forecasting and scheduling outputs
The workshop will enable delegates to be in a position to apply their new skills and knowledge as soon as they return to their team.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 19 Feb 2019 - Wed 20 Feb 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers new to the role. Managers new to resource Planning. Team Managers who work alongside a resource planning team.
Why should you go?
To understand how resource plans are developed and how you can influence the successful delivery of the resource plan through your team.
How much is it?
CCMA members: £499 + VAT for one delegate, £399 + VAT for additional delegates
Non-members: £599 +VAT for one delegate, £499 + VAT for additional delegates.