Planning and Organising – Essential Skills and Techniques for Team Managers
This workshop is suitable for Team Managers or aspiring Team Managers working in a contact centre environment. Delegates will come away from the session with tools and techniques that they can put into place immediately.
By the end of the workshop delegates will have an understanding of:
- Planning time effectively and organising your workload
- The challenges of being proactive in a reactive environment
- How to free up more time to spend with their team members
- Which tasks are adding value to their role and how to eliminate distractions
- How to prioritise activities to ensure that they are maximising the effectiveness of their team
- Tools and techniques for improved time management, decision making and prioritising
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 12 Jun 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Who is it for?
Team Managers or aspiring Team Managers
Why should you go?
This workshop is designed for managers who are looking to develop skills and techniques around planning and organising in an operational role.
How much is it?
CCMA Members: £249 + VAT
Non-members: £299 + VAT