The outcomes of the first wave of in-depth research into the evolving contact centre will be shared.
At the end of July we conducted the first of three waves of deep diving research into what contact centre leaders are really doing in the wake of the coronavirus. With the support of Puzzel, we studied the impact of lockdown on colleagues, the customer experience and the operation and asked whether the changes made are sustainable.
During this one-hour virtual event CCMAs Research Director, Stephen Yap, will share the outcomes of a series of focus groups with senior leaders representing a wide variety of vertical sectors. We will explore:
- What recent changes are likely to be permanent
- Plans for investment and how this has changed since the pandemic
- How the customer journey is changing
- Changes in roles, skills and competences required
- What metrics are most important now
- The changing relationship between the contact centre and other functions
Please join us as we help the industry prepare for the long term. A report will be available following this event and we will send it to all those that attend
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 25 Aug 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact centre leaders that are looking for support as they seek to improve the contact centre operation.
Why should you go?
Discover the outcomes of the first wave of in-depth research into the evolving contact centre
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members