The theme for this best practise visit is: How to think ‘outside the box’ when creating apprenticeship programmes
Join us for this award-winning member visit with Team Knowhow.
On the visit their leadership team will share with us how they have developed a unique and innovative programme for apprenticeships.
During this interactive morning, they’ll…
- Provide an overview of their business and their story so far
- Share how they have developed and implemented an innovative programme for apprenticeships
- They will share the how their Learning and Development team won a Gold award at the ECCCSA’s
- Share what has worked and importantly, what hasn’t
- Give us a tour of their awarding winning team and 1500 seat contact centre
- Meet with your peers and contact centre leaders to share experiences
About the host
Team Knowhow are the service partner to Carphone Warehouse and Currys PC World.
Their team offers friendly and impartial help and advice to customers. They support and service anything from mobile phones to dishwashers.
In 2018, they recently won the Gold award from the European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA’s) for Most Effective Learning and Development Initiative.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Thu 20 Jun 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Heads of Department, Contact Centre Managers, Learning and Development Managers, HR business Partners, Business Improvement Managers, Colleague engagement specialists, Team Managers, Training Managers.
Why should you go?
Team Knowhow open their centre to share how they have developed a unique approach to learning and development
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members