During the morning, they will:
- Tell us a little bit about who they are
- Deliver an insightful presentation on how they are using insight to empower advisors
- Share how they are creating agility in the contact centre
- Give us a tour of their contact centre
- Meet with your peers and contact centre leaders to share experiences
About the host
Shop direct are the second largest pureplay online retailer and one of the largest online unsecured credit providers in the UK. With brands that include Littlewoods.com and Very.co.uk.
They offer their customers access to the latest brands and products through an easy and personalised shopping experience – one that our customers can access anytime and anywhere.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 20 Mar 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, Business Improvement Managers, Colleague engagement specialists, Insight Managers, Voice of the Customer specialists, Quality Managers, Complaints Managers, Customer Relations Managers
Why should you go?
Shop Direct open their doors and show us how they are using insight to empower their workforce
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members