The Social Media Team at Severn Trent Water won Gold at the 2018 UK National Contact Centre Awards. During this visit they will give us a tour of their operation and share how their social media campaigns are reaching far and wide to engaging their community of customers.
During the morning, they will:
- Provide an overview of their business and their story so far
- Share how they are using social media to reach out to their community of customers
- Demonstrate how they use all types of social media to provide minute by minute updates when disasters strike
- Share what has worked and importantly, what hasn’t
- Give us a tour of their awarding winning team and contact centre.
There is also an opportunity to network with your industry peers and to share experiences and best practice
About the host
Severn Trent Water are located in the catchment areas of two of Britain’s largest rivers providing water supplies and waste management to customers. They are winners of the 2018 Social Media team at the UK National Contact centre awards.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 12 Dec 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Social Media Managers, Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, Business Improvement Managers, Colleague Engagement Specialists, Insight Managers, Voice of the Customer Specialists, Quality Managers, Complaints Managers, Customer Relations Managers,
Why should you go?
Severn Trent Water open their centre to share how social media has created an invaluable link to their communities
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members