The theme for this best practise visit is: Colleague Engagement – Inspiring Colleagues to Create FANS
Join us for this award-winning member visit to Metro Bank.
During this best practice visit the contact centre leadership team will share with us how they have created a people engagement strategy which enables the contact centre to scale up quickly, whilst nurturing and inspiring colleagues to grow and create FANs
During this interactive morning, the team will share with us…
- How they have built an engaging and transparent on-boarding process, which enables both parties to make informed ‘no surprises’ decisions
- How they have created a colleague journey focused on learning and engagement which continuously identifies new and innovative opportunities to improve
- How they engage and involve colleagues in every aspect of the colleague journey
- The results that they have achieved by this initiative
About the host
• Metro Bank first opened its doors in the summer of 2010.
• Every store is open 7 days a week, from 8am–8pm on weekdays.
• Metro won Gold for the ‘Contact Centre Manager of the Year’ at the UK National Contact Centre Awards in 2018.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 24 Jul 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, HR and Recruitment Managers, Colleague Engagement Specialists, Learning and Development Managers, Team Managers
Why should you go?
Metro Bank will share how they have successfully implemented a colleague engagement programme and onboarding process
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members