The theme for this best practise visit is: Delivering an Award Winning Employee Engagement Programme
The HSBC team won Gold for ‘Most Effective Employee Engagement Programme’ at the 2019 UK National Contact Centre Awards. Join us for this half day event where they will share with you their journey to success.
During this interactive morning, they’ll reveal…
- The measures they use to ensure the success of their people plan and how their employee engagement is instrumental to the overall culture of the business
- How they listen to ideas from their people and through a strong operating rhythm, cultivate a clear plan to deliver
- How they celebrate their people, creating an inclusive and diverse environment with a “speak up” culture
- How they adapt and review continually with innovative ideas and how best practices get shared within the wider organisation
- How they have driven a coaching culture and created opportunities for people to grow and develop within departments and create positive attrition across the business
About the host
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Fri 13 Sep 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Heads of Department, Contact Centre Managers, Customer Relations Managers, Learning & Development Managers, Business Improvement Managers, Colleague Engagement Specialists, Team Managers, HR Managers, HR Business Partners.
Why should you go?
The visit will be hosted in the new state of the art ‘HSBC University’ and will showcase the successes of the continuous improvement and change in culture that Premier Distribution have delivered.
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members