Exclusive to CCMA members, Holland & Barrett will share how they have implemented a digital strategy, including the deployment of a chatbot, automation and using Facebook and Twitter to support growth.
Holland & Barrett saw a significant shift from stores to online purchasing in 2020. As a result, the business had to adapt quickly to dealing with millions of customers through digital channels.
The team will share with us how they have deployed chat bots and automated conversations in their social channels to support the growth in their business. They explain how the business has grown and how they have continued to serve their customers without adding extra headcount.
During this Best Practice Visit, the Leadership Team will share with us:
- How they started with a proof of concept on their Facebook channel that led to implementation across all their channels including Twitter and the website
- How they worked to integrate this into all their channels and how they worked with their outsource partners for consistency of service
- Talk us through how they gave their bot a personality and brand identity.
- Share tips on how to get the best out of your bot and lessons learnt.
- Give us a tour of their contact centre, which has been designed to provide an engaging environment for their teams.
And you’ll have an opportunity to ask them questions too.
About the host
Holland & Barrett are one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers, supplying its customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products.
They are an omnichannel retailer and have invested £30m in recent years in technology and they deliver products to more than 30 countries.
They won Gold for the Customer Experience Manager of the year at the UK National Contact Centre Awards in 2020 and have a 500 seat Contact Centre in Coventry.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 6 Jul 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Who is it for?
Members only – Contact centre managers, Digital and CX professionals and anyone looking at AI and automation in the contact centre.
Why should you go?
With a huge increase in volumes of customer interactions Holland & Barrett is continuously exploring innovative ways to support customer demands.
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members