The theme for this best practise visit is: Creating an environment that supports innovation and agility that has a positive impact on the Customer
We are delighted to host an event at Epos Now in Norwich
During the morning, they will:
- Tell us a little bit about who they are and their story so far
- Deliver an insightful presentation on how they are using innovation to improve the customer experience
- Share how they create a nurturing and learning culture
- Give us a tour of their contact centre, which has been designed to encourage collaborative working and innovation
- Provide the opportunity to network with your industry peers to share experiences
About the host
Launched in 2011, Epos Now was founded on a belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of both cloud computing and modern technology to power their businesses. We help to improve both the lives of our customers and their businesses… Epos Now is the winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise Innovation 2016 – the UK’s highest accolade for business success.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 16 Jan 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Heads of Department, Business Improvement Managers, Colleague engagement specialists, Insight Managers, Voice of the Customer specialists, Quality Managers, Complaints Managers, Customer Relations Managers,
Why should you go?
How much is it?
Free for CCMA members