Masterclass: Customer Experience, Journey Mapping & Service Design
Delivering a great customer experience is all about designing interactions from a customers’ point of view to meet or even exceed their expectations, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. So how do you do this?
Would you be interested in attending a masterclass that would help answer the following questions?
- How can I identify the critical components involved in designing our services to better meet our customers needs, motivations and goals?
- Are there any fresh ideas on ways to incorporate the voice of the customer in the design process?
- How does my organisational structure impact on our ability to deliver great customer journeys?
- What role do personas play in contributing to great experiences and can you help me to create some?
- What practical tips can I get on developing customer journey maps and can I get the opportunity to actually design one?
- How can I discover the tools and support that we need to provide a great customer experience?
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Thu 24 Jan 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who is it for?
This masterclass is designed for those who want to improve their knowledge into customer experience, journey mapping and service design.
Why should you go?
This will help you to better understand your customer’s needs, how to deliver against them, reduce your cost to serve and gain a competitive edge.
CCMA Members: £545 + VAT
Non-Members: £595 + VAT
Discounts available for multiple bookings, please enquire.