Have you ever considered educating your people on what engagement actually is?
Do you feel the things you’ve been doing are wearing off, and you’re in need of some fresh ideas?
According to Gallup, disengaged employees have 37% higher absenteeism, 18% lower productivity and 15% lower profitability. When that translates into pounds, you’re looking at the cost of 34% of a disengaged employee’s annual salary.
This one-day session is perfect for bringing your people agenda champions/leaders together to explore what engagement is and isn’t, to review recent engagement scores and to work with your organisation to create an engagement action plan that will set you up for success.
What you’ll take away:
- Understand concepts of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, engagement, satisfaction, the role of fun, contribution and empowerment
- Recognise that engagement comprises multiple elements and the importance of each
- Learn about the circle of control and how it can influence engagement
- Have clear visibility and understanding of the action plan created and benefits to having an engaged team
- Introduction to employee engagement and what makes a great place to work
- Exploration of My5© Engagement Model / In-house engagement model
- Determining current state and future state for each lens
- Creating an employee engagement action plan
- Agreeing accountability and next steps
How to book
Please complete the form below to book your place and places for colleagues. We will raise an invoice, so if you need to provide a purchase order number, please do so in the form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Team Managers, Customer Service Managers, Department Heads, People Champions, HR Managers
Why should you go?
To improve the understanding of employee engagement and equip delegates with the skills to develop a measurable employee engagement action plan.
How much is it?
Please contact email@example.com for availability and quote
About the trainer
Nicola Callan is a skills and engagement coach, facilitator, and trainer. Working in and around contact centres for most of her career, she understands which skills can make the biggest difference to performance, motivation and customer experience and delivers sessions that leave delegates with the confidence and ability to be even better at what they do.