It’s always a challenge being told to make your contact centre operation work harder without the investment needed to optimise its potential. We want to explore this further and give members an opportunity to share ideas.
Join us for this half day live event where we’ll hear from members and experts their experiences and advice.
More details to follow.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for guests to join us when we meet face-to-face. Subject to the specific requirements of our host, please could you take the following measures:
- Check for symptoms of covid-19 before travelling and follow any relevant guidance on travel.
- Do not attend if you have been asked to self-isolate, have covid symptoms or have a positive covid test.
- Wear a face covering during the event, unless you have a medical exemption, in line with Government guidelines.
- Practice good hygiene, washing your hands thoroughly and using hand sanitiser regularly when with us.
- Please adhere to all safety measure in place at the venue for the safety and comfort of all guests.
About the CONNECT event series
Hosted on CCMA member sites around the country, the CONNECT event series aims to bring our members together again, at a local level, as we start to emerge from the restrictions of the pandemic. They aim to deliver insights, enable talking points and give you a chance to hear the views and experiences of others.
Each event will take place in a different town or city around the UK and will cover different relevant topics appropriate for contact centre leaders and those that run contact centre operations.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wed 9 Nov 2022
Time: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Location: Dumfries & Galloway Council, Scotland
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Directors, Heads of and Managers.
CCMA members only.
Why should you go?
Hear member stories, discover new insights and in person networking with your peers.
How much is it?
Free for members.