Developing Resource Planning Skills and Outputs
This highly practical workshop is aimed at Planners in small centres (up to about 30 agents) who want to understand how to develop basic Microsoft Excel models to produce forecasts and schedules and track shrinkage and adherence measurements.
By the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Understand how to improve short, medium and long term planning outputs
- Put more science around and produce data to support decisions and check the accuracy of assumptions
- Track shrinkage and forecast accuracy
- Produce agent requirements and identify periods of under/over staffing
- Track adherence to scheduled hours and manage holiday allocations
- Understand the importance of tracking the agents’ use of activity codes.
The workshop will use simple Excel models which delegates can take away to adapt and develop to meet the needs of their centre. It will enable delegates to practice their skills in a safe environment and be in a position to apply their new skills as soon as they return to their team.
- Have previously attended the Planner’s Introduction to Resource Planning course or have prior experience (which will be evaluated by questionnaire before attendance of this course)
- Have basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Bring their own laptop (ideally with the ability to connect a USB stick)
- Be able to provide details of how their current schedules are produced
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 4 Aug 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Who is it for?
Planners in small centres (up to about 30 agents) with limited experience and with no access to Workforce Management software.
Why should you go?
To improve your forecasting and scheduling models and outputs.
How much is it?
CCMA members: £349 + VAT additional places £299 + VAT
Non-members: £399 + VAT additional places £349 + VAT