Great businesses can be relied upon to provide a consistent level of service that is inclusive of all their customers. How best do we achieve this when some of our customers might have more challenges in communicating and making informed decisions because they are vulnerable in some way? This interactive workshop will help Contact Centre agents be better able to recognise all types of vulnerability and be more flexible in their approach, enabling them to align with customers and meet their needs more effectively.
Is there something you want to achieve in the workplace, but have noticed that you lack motivation to take positive steps forward?
Do you sometimes rely on others, such as colleagues to motivate you and do you want to change this?
Do negative emotions such as frustration sometimes impact your performance at work?
Have you started to notice that there are an increasing number of occasions where your reaction to situations has been negative and in turn has negatively impacted how you feel and the results you achieve?
Have you also noticed that when you have a negative mindset it has a negative impact on others around you, such as team members?
Do you want to take positive steps to create a more positive mindset and become more self-motivated?
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Explain the factors which affect performance.
• Determine what affects your level of Motivation.
• Explore how your thoughts and mind-talk affect your feelings and drive your behaviour.
• Practise a reframing technique to help you see situations from a different and more positive perspective.
• Explore effective techniques for managing feelings which have a negative impact on you and your colleagues.
• Create an action plan which will become an everyday routine.
- The factors which affect performance.
You will explore some of the key factors which affect performance, identify which ones affect you and agree steps you can take to enhance your performance at work.
- Determine what affects your level of Motivation.
You will explore the 3Cs of Motivation and assess which factors have the most impact on your motivation level.
- How to increase your Motivation and achieve desired goals/outcomes more quickly
This section will help you identify steps you can take to increase your motivation levels.
- The emotional factor of Performance
Explore how thoughts and mind-talk affect an individual’s feelings, drive behaviour and impact performance levels
In this section we will look at how our perception of a situation or a person, can affect our mind-talk and thoughts and in turn affect our actions and performance levels.
- Practise a reframing technique to help you see situations from a different and more positive perspective.
You will explore techniques such as ‘Reframing’ to help change your perception and create a positive mindset, when faced with challenging situations in the workplace.
- Explore effective techniques for managing feelings which have a negative impact on you and your colleagues.
We will explore occasions when you may notice emotions such as frustration or disappointment impacting how you think and feel, and not only impacts your performance but
3-hour online session (with a break), using Zoom.
How to book
Please complete the form below to book your place and places for colleagues. We will raise an invoice, so if you need to provide a purchase order number, please do so in the form or email it to email@example.com.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Thu 16 Sep 2021
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who is it for?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to create a more positive mindset in the workplace, become more self-motivated and achieve better outcomes.
Why should you go?
To learn how to create a more positive mindset in the workplace.
How much is it?
CCMA members: £299*
Additional discounts available for group bookings
About the trainer
Jacqui is an award-winning Trainer with 25 years training and coaching experience. Prior to starting her own training company, Jacqui Turner enjoyed a very successful 27 year career in Training and Management roles, working within contact centres across Insurance, Financial Services, Retail and Utility sectors.
Achievements have included ‘Welsh Contact Centre Trainer of the Year 2014’ and a finalist in the National Contact Centre awards for the most effective training programme.