Great contact centre teams are created by leaders that can understand the behaviours of others. The first step is to consider your own behaviours.
Starting with a highly personalised behavioural profile, this virtual course looks at your behaviours based on The Five Behaviours model taken from the book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. The model explores the behaviours for a high functioning team to trust one another, engage in conflict around ideas, commit to decisions, hold one another accountable and focus on achieving collective results.
As a result, a productive, high functioning team creates an environment where it:
- Feels safe to ask for help and express their opinions
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Is committed to the end goal
- Holds one another accountable
- Has more fun—and delivers results!
The course provides you with the tools to better understand, internalise and apply the principles of the model and to foster communication that can be used throughout your organisation.
- A computer-adaptive psychological assessment and personal development profile
- Learn about the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team model and why it matters
- Understand about your tendencies for each of the five behaviours: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results
- Create an action plan for how you will address your tendencies to become a better team player
- Have a greater understanding of how your team’s behaviours could be impacting the cohesiveness of your team.
Two 100 minute online sessions, using Zoom.
How to book
Please complete the form below to book your place and places for colleagues. We will raise an invoice, so if you need to provide a purchase order number, please do so in the form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Wednesday 19th May and Thursday 20th May
Time: 9:30 am - 11:15 am
Who is it for?
Contact Centre Managers, Team Managers, Team Leaders and anyone responsible for managing people in contact centres.
Why should you go?
To understand your behavioural profile to be a more effective team player
How much is it?
CCMA members: £299*
About the trainer
Jerry Bernstein has been consulting for 15 years across the Human Resources spectrum. He is an accredited Wiley Partner, licensed to deliver all of their 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® programmes and Everything DiSC® profiles. He specializes in the following:
• Leadership Development Programmes for Leaders and Managers from all types of businesses.
• 1:1 Executive Coaching, usually at Board/Senior Executive Level.
• Facilitating better teamwork.