Operational Coaching Skills and Techniques
One of the most important conversations that takes place in a contact centre happens between the advisor and the customer. As a Team Manager, coaching your advisors to have quality conversations is a key part of your role. Do you have the skills and techniques to do this effectively? This workshop will give you best practice techniques for delivering side by side coaching for improved performance.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between coaching, training & performance management
- Appreciate the difference between performance coaching and call coaching
- Recognise the benefits and impact that call coaching has on performance and engagement
- Develop knowledge of GROW coaching model and skills required to coach effectively
- Understand the different approaches required for side by side coaching and remote monitoring
- Apply and practise call coaching techniques
- Realise the benefits of using a call coaching planning guide
- Demonstrate delivery of a call coaching session through role play
Book your place(s)
Where and when?
Date: Tue 24 Sep 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Who is it for?
Team Managers or Coaches in a contact centre environment.
Why should you go?
This workshop will give you best practice techniques for delivering side by side coaching for improved performance.
How much is it?
CCMA Members: £249 + VAT
Non-members: £299 + VAT