James Revell is a multiple award winning leader at Air France – KLM where he has worked for 21 years, the last 4.5 years as General Manager.
You may have heard James last year as he delivered a key note speech at the National Contact Centre Conference.
At Air France – KLM as well as leading the contact centre operations James recently has overseen a successful transformation programme which entailed leading the operational merger of two similar centres to achieve an integrated working methodology for Europe.
As well as covering some of the details of how his teams have won awards in social media, homeworking and large contact centre categories James talks about the challenges of attracting & retaining talent in contact centres , homeworking and much more in this episode including a pop up contact centre and I also discovered that James has a fascinating talent!
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat/id1462669837?uo=4
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/get-out-of-wrap
- Google: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy85MTk4ZmY4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2AX84A3YegnAWcSndVYMhX
- Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-c-WzX9zw
- Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1462669837/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-chat
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/rK5J
- Sticher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/get-out-of-wrap-contact-centre-ch