Customer behaviour has changed, dramatically, and will continue to change. Are you ready?
The Customer Director Report has been created for the customer focussed Executives, Customer Directors and leaders and contains a wide array of statistics and data from across the customer led industry, covering the four predominant roles in the customer space; Chief Customer Officer, Customer Service Director, Customer Experience Director and Customer Success Director.
With interviews, views, salary insight and analytics from across the customer market, the report should educate and inform on many aspects as well as the benefits of the customer led organisation. But don’t just take our word for it:
“It’s the first time I have ever seen such strong insight and benchmarking on roles for CX and beyond. I love the introduction of CCO role and explanation as to how it works for a firm.This is seriously good!!!”
– Why now is the time for Customer Experience
– Is it time for a Chief Customer Officer or Customer Experience Director
– Customer Success…
– Industry, market, salary data, regional insights and analytics
– Interviews with a Chief Customer Officer, Customer Experience Director Customer Success and Customer Service Director level professionals
– Inclusion and Diversity across the Customer industry
If you are a customer led leader, are considering hiring a senior customer led leader or Director, or just interested to know more about customer leadership, then access the 2020 insight across the customer industry and get your free copy now.