The Contact Centre Standards Framework provides industry professionals with a pathway to higher performance and operational excellence.
The Standards Framework covers all aspects of the contact centre operation. There are four pillars: Strategy, Customer, Colleagues and Operations, all underpinned by the Culture.
Leaders can self-assess their competence against the Standards Framework in order to discover gaps in capability with the intention of raising standards in their contact centre. Independent assessment by industry experts will enable impartial analysis, a personalised report with practical recommendations and a highly regarded accreditation.
The Standards Framework provides an opportunity for contact centre operations to be formally accredited by an independent third-party, helping to drive forward industry standards. The Standards Framework was developed by highly experienced contact centre consultants and governed by the CCMA’s Standard’s Advisory Board, comprising of industry leaders from different sectors covering all aspects of a contact centre operation. The team of Appraisers are hand-picked based on their experience and recommendations from within the market.
Contact centre leaders from in-house or outsourced operations that seek accreditation are demonstrating their commitment to achieving the highest standards of customer and colleague experience, for the benefit of their organisation.
How do I become accredited?
- Members apply for assessment via the CCMA website.
- Non-members may apply for assessment and will become members at the same time.
- A Discovery Call will enable us to better understand your operation ahead of assessment.
- An appropriate Appraiser is identified and introduced.
- A date for the assessment is agreed for a mutually convenient time.
- Prior to the assessment you will be asked to submit information to the Framework Platform.
- The assessment will take up to one day for operations with less than 100 frontline colleagues, up to two days for operations with 100-500 frontline colleagues and up to three days for over 500 frontline colleagues.
- Within one month after the assessment date, you will receive confirmation of your accreditation and a personalised report, including practical recommendations for each area of assessment.
What does independent assessment provide?
A personalised report providing:
- An Executive Summary.
- Scores against each assessment statement.
- Achievement for each of the five areas assessed.
- Overall accreditation achieved.
- Practical recommendations for each of the five areas assessed.
- A framed certificate displaying your accreditation.
- A digital badge for marketing purposes and internal recognition.
- Valid for 24 months.
- Top-performing accredited contact centres also receive the opportunity to be nominated for ‘Contact Centre of the Year’ at the UK National Contact Centre Awards.
For more information or to apply for your Contact Centre Standards Framework assessment, please email the CCMA team email@example.com or enquire here.
Could your contact centre be industry leading?
Who is the Contact Centre Standards Framework for?
- The Framework is open to all contact centre operations in the UK.
- Organisations that are assessed will be Members of the CCMA, and can join at the point of application.
- BPOs may be accredited. There are some in-bulit adjustments to the assessment to ensure it is relevant to the outsourcing setting.
- Contact centres may operate in a hybrid or homeworking setting; the assessment caters for this.
- A single site may include multiple brands or multiple clients.
- A contact centre may request just a single brand or client to be assessed.
Please enquire for assessment options and pricing.
Pricing is based on contact centre size and operational structure.