Managing a Webchat Team Effectively
Webchat is the fastest growing customer channel in contact centres and is rapidly emerging as the channel of choice for many customers. This one day workshop equips managers with the skills and knowledge to lead a webchat team effectively.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- outline the skills and knowledge required in a webchat team
- select the right advisors for the role
- understand the most appropriate targets and measures to adopt
- create procedures and guidelines for handling webchat enquiries
- have an awareness of the technologies available to support webchat
- understand the framework required to quality monitor your advisors webchats
- access hints and tips on how to maximise performance through webchat interactions
This course is suitable for:
Team Managers or Contact Centre Managers who are setting up or leading a webchat team.
This one day course is £249 for members and £299 for non members (+VAT)
Locations and dates:
Manchester: 26th April 2017
London: 27th April 2017