ECCCO - the European Confederation of Contact Centre Organisations - was formed in 2002 and represents contact centre organisations in countries across Europe. CCMA (UK) was a founder member of ECCCO and each country is represented by ONE national association only; in the case of UK it is CCMA (UK).
The purpose of ECCCO is to encourage and assist in the development of European National Contact Centre Associations, by bringing together all the European National Associations / Organisations, fostering free and frank information exchange on issues relating to Call Centre services, and using their combined voice to influence. ECCCO is a non-profit association that will promote the interests and needs of the European contact centre industry.
Their major aims are:
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and information
- Promote the profession and recognition of Contact Centre Management
- Provide representation to Regulatory bodies
- To act as a collective to influence the appropriate legislative bodies
- Provide information and education to its members
- Promote co-operation among its members
- Develop and promote European quality standards for the cc-industry
- Promote a European Contact Centre Award
- To encourage and assist in the development of European National Contact Centre Associations by bringing together all the European National Associations
Current ECCCO members
Belgium - Belgian Association of Call/Contact Centres
France - Association Française des Centres de Relation Client
Germany - Call Center Forum Deutschland e.V.
Ireland - Call Center Managers Association
Italy - Call Center Managers Association
Poland - Call Center Managers Association
Portugal - Associacio Portuguesa de Contact Centers
Spain - Asociación Española de Expertos en Centros de Contacto con Clientes
Switzerland - Swiss Contact Center Association
Netherlands - Call Center Managers Association
U.K. - Call Centre Management Association (UK) Ltd.
Visit their websitewww.eccco.org for more information.